This 12,000 BTU Through-the-Wall air conditioner by Danby is a great way to cool down living spaces up to 550 square feet. This unit is equipped with electronic controls and a remote control to conveniently adjust the temperature and fan speed. The 24-hour programmable timer, along with sleep mode and energy saver switch allow for efficient cooling and reduce overall operating costs. The powerful 3-speed fan and 4-way air direction help circulate air and maximize cooling in your living space.
- 12,000 BTUs cools space up to 550 square feet
- R410 Refrigerant
- DoE compliant
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 12 months in home (Product & Labor)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.