1 Horsepower Dura Drive induction motor. 40 oz stainless steel grind chamber and grind components. 7 year parts and in-home service warranty. Quick Lock mounting for fast, easy installation. 3 stage multi grind technology with auto reverse. Sound seal technology for quiet operation. Assembled in USA with American PridePower cord not included (sold separatley).
- 1 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor is engineered to specifications used for appliance motors, provides quiet operation and long life
- Auto-Reverse grind system technology automatically reverses grind direction
- 7-Year InSinkErator We Come To You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty covers parts and labor
- SoundSeal Technology delivers Ultra-Quiet performance allowing you to hold a conversation with normal voices in the same room
- MultiGrind Technology delivers three stages of grind; you can stop worrying about what food you can/cannot put in your disposer Quick Lock Sink Mount allows for easy installation and replacement of any disposer
- 40 oz. Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Components for durability
- Power cord not included (sold separately)
- Continuous Feed
- Assembled in USA with American Pride
- Sold Exclusively at Lowe's
|Grinding Speed (RPM)
|Grind Chamber Capacity (oz.)
|Grind Chamber Material
|Safe for Septic System
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.